[CT Birds] early birds ALERT

Boletebill boletebill at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 20:46:15 EDT 2012

The early arrival of Tree swallows on the CT River beginning on Feb 19th this year
is an extreme early FOY date in my experience. The single bird I reported here on the 19th was followed by a slow steady trickle of Tree Swallows through Feb., a pattern I usually see begin about two weeks later in a typical year.

Bill Yule