[CT Birds] Enfield Yellow-throated warbler No

Janis LaPointe sunbirdjan at cox.net
Tue Mar 13 20:58:33 EDT 2012

I watched my feeder and my neighbors for close to an hour after 3:30 p.m. today (Monday) and did not see the Yellow-throated Warbler.    Feeder was generally quieter for all species.     I will have time to watch tomorrow morning.
On an early evening walk, at least 4 Am Woodcock were calling and displaying heartily.   (this is 3 birds more than last year).     Peepers were singing from the pond and marshes.
Janis LaPointe
Enfield