[CT Birds] River Quest Eagle Boat

Boletebill boletebill at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 12:42:52 EDT 2012

A question for Jan:

  I'd be very interested in knowing details about the inter-action between the Golden Eagle and the Bald Eagle.  In what ways, specifically, were they inter-acting?
Did they talon lock mid-air or was there some other inter-action involved?  Since I first reported this observation(Golden-Bald Eagles talon locking) back in Feb. I've been trying to compile some data on how common these intra-specific inter-actions are.

Thanks.

Bill Yule