[CT Birds] birding pal.com question

Edward Dettore ctbirding at mail.com
Fri Mar 16 13:15:02 EDT 2012

ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org

 Try this...(it's .org)

 Ed Dettore

----- Original Message -----
From: Becker-Dunn Eileen
Sent: 03/15/12 09:48 PM
To: ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Subject: [CT Birds] birding pal.com question

 does anyone know if Birdingpal.com is still an operational site? I have tried many times to sign up and can't seem to get through. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please feel to back-channel me at eileenbd at me.com. many thanks, Eileen Becker-Dunn _______________________________________________ This list is provided by the Connecticut Ornithological Association (COA) for the discussion of birds and birding in Connecticut. For subscription information visit http://lists.ctbirding.org/mailman/listinfo/ctbirds_lists.ctbirding.org