[CT Birds] Tree Swallows and Question

Elaine Taylor etbchs at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 11:45:33 EDT 2012

11:35 am NW Bristol The first of the returning Tree Swallows arrived-male. Blue Birds have been together on a nearby house for a week now. Fishing line trick seems to have deterred House Sparrows, but too early to tell for sure. We'll see now that the Tree Swallows are here, too. Question: Is anyone aware of internships for students studying conservation biology...looking for my daughter, who  after teaching for two years, has decided to concentrate on Conservation Issues  (UCONN Program) and would like to gain applied experiences this summer. Any direction is appreciated.
Elaine Taylor-Bristol