[CT Birds] Golden Eagle

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Mon Mar 19 23:38:09 EDT 2012

I couldn't recall another Golden Eagle "hanging out" in CT since I started paying attention.  There are sightings every year, but I could not recall one that someone might hope to go see.  I did a bit of a search of my archives and came up with one reported three days in a row, 19-21 February, 2000, from the CT River Eagle Festival.  There may have been others.  Do the long-time birders have memory of other such opportunities?

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT