[CT Birds] Golden Eagle

Boletebill boletebill at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 16:32:29 EDT 2012

In the early 2000's., maybe 2003- 2005, there were 3 Golden Eagles on the CT River for a weekend and one bird remained for more than 3 weeks.
This was a time of the peak population of wintering eagles on the river (60+ eagles) and someone had put two deer carcass on the ice on the edge of the river along the shoreline of the town of Lyme.

Bill Yule