[CT Birds] Eastern Kingbird

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 21 10:11:22 EDT 2012

I agree with Frank.  A quick search of eBird reports of E. Kingbird in the U.S.
this month showed only a handful in the Gulf States:  TX, LA, MS, AL, and FL.
The eBird interactive map is here:

http://ebird.org/ebird/map/easkin?neg=true&env.minX=&env.minY=&env.maxX=&env.maxY=&zh=false&gp=false&mr=on&bmo=3&emo=3&yr=2012-2012&byr=2012&eyr=2012

Frank Mantlik
Stratford