[CT Birds] West River Festival, New Haven July 14

Sandra Cox sandrakayaker40 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 22 17:19:25 EDT 2012

  As a fairly new birding member of
  this site, I understand I can post the
  following message- We on the
  planning committee for the West R.
  Festival are searching for 2-3 people
  to lead birding trips on the edge of
  Edgewater Park in New Haven from 1-4 in the afternoon on Sat July 14
  Other activities scheduled are canoe
  trips, various booths representing
  river life/demonstrations and we hope several nature centers. In the
morning we will do river and land cleanups. Last year I kayaked this
river for the first time and in 3 1/2 miles saw more birds than anywhere
I have paddled in 10 years . I hope this will whet some of your
interests and I will hear back from you. Thanks
and come join us for a fun day

Sandra / Woodbury