[CT Birds] Mockingbird -- presence or singing?

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Fri Mar 23 14:56:45 EDT 2012

Good question!

What my wife probably heard this week was the song -- which now I retract, as I recall now she finally decided it was likely a Catbird.  Oops.  Sorry!

As for presence, they seem to like the somewhat more suburban to urban yards near us rather than the somewhat woodsier nook of water company land surrounding our condos.