[CT Birds] More Amphibians

Robert Bitondi rjbitondi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 20:16:25 EDT 2012

My apologies for posting another non-bird message (aside from a Pileated WP
calling each morning, there's not much going on bird-wise), but here are a
few more amphibian photos from my yard.  The pics are G- Rated this
time---the libidinous Wood Frogs seem to have mainly departed, leaving
behind a generous number of egg masses---but tonight the Spring Peepers are
singing.  The guy in the photos climbed up into a White Pine sapling, and
as you’ll be able to tell from the pictures he was singing away.