[CT Birds] Note from the COA Annual Meeting Co-chairs

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:44:05 EDT 2012

On behalf of the COA board and it's Annual Meeting Co-chairs, we would like to thank John Coggins who is our liason with Middlesex Community College,all the generous raffle donors,everyone who helped out before,during,and after the actual meeting,our three speakers,Zandri's Catering, and, especially, all attendees. The meeting was successful because of your participation and support of this annual event and we will continue to "set the bar high" in all that the COA provides to our birding community. We look forward to seeing you at next year's meeting,one of the workshops,and out in the field.

Good Birding!
Tina Green,Lisa Wahle,Kathy Van Der Aue
COA Annual Meeting Co-chairs