[CT Birds] mockingbird trends

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Mon Mar 26 22:23:00 EDT 2012

Chris & Chris,

Neat stuff!

One thing I did not understand, and found confusing, was the (year?) 1966 written on the left graph, lower left corner.  I suspect it was supposed to increment, and so range up to 2009 or so, but for me at least it just stayed 1966 all the time.  I am using FireFox, latest version, but on a really slow and balky DSL link., for what that is worth.

Good birding!

Roy