[CT Birds] Wilson's Snipe + Bald Eagle

Anthony Zemba Anthony.Zemba at gza.com
Tue Mar 27 16:30:51 EDT 2012

5 Wilson's Snipe and One immature Bald Eagle
this AM. The former in the Portland Fairground Skating Pond, the latter flying overhead just downriver (I couldn't determine which year due to my sight angle)

Anthony Zemba CHMM
Certified Ecologist / Soil Scientist
GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.

655 Winding Brook Drive