[CT Birds] Sandhill Crane

Aaron Barriger cthiker20 at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 20:27:00 EDT 2012

Last night at about Seven I had a sandhill crane fly over my yard in Middlefield.This morning I searched the area and couldn't find the bird.However this afternoon at four thirty we had the crane flying over the Middlefield post office.Both sightings were of the bird flying near the Coginchaug River between Wadsworth falls State Park and the center of Middlefield.
  Just in case anyone is in the area keep your eyes open it would be awesome to see if this guy sticks around.

Aaron Barriger. Rockfall
Sent from my iPhone