mtdcon at comcast.net mtdcon at comcast.net
Wed Mar 28 14:28:17 EDT 2012

Paul--since you visit Station 43 frequently, I'd like to ask you a question: there is a little pond when entering Rte 291 from Route 5 south that has a pair of mallards in it, as well as another pair I can't quite identify. The drake seems to have the white-helmeted look of a bufflehead, but I'm really a birding novice and can't be certain. Have you seen them?

Thanks,

Jean, East Hartford

6. Stn 43 South Windsor (Paul Desjardins)

Message: 6