[CT Birds] Tina's thank you note yesterday re: John Coggins

Sailcarm sailcarm at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 16:39:29 EDT 2012

Just wanted to add a bit to Tina's  COA conference thank you yesterday to John Coggins, the MCC staff , donors, etc.  I wanted to point out that John Goggins was thrilled to have won one of the raffle prizes, Hank Golet's photo of the Pileated Woodpeckers.  He told me after that he sees  them frequently in his yard and that they are one of his favorite birds.  He was a happy camper!

Another raffle item:  Does anyone know a person whose last name is Yolen?  This person has an unclaimed raffle prize.  if anyone has any info, please email me offline so we can contact him or her.

Carolyn Cimino
Sent from my iPad