[CT Birds] mockingbird follow-up

SOPHIE ZYLA sophiezyla at snet.net
Wed Mar 28 21:14:17 EDT 2012

I've lived in Beacon Falls, CT for 29 years and have had a mockingbird every year. We have some blueberry bushes and the mockingbirds nest in the cedar trees where they can keep an eye out for blue jay's trying to get their berries.
Feed them and give them a good cedar tree and they'll come?
Sophie Zyla