[CT Birds] First Warbler "Wave"

Greg Hanisek ghanisek at rep-am.com
Fri Mar 30 16:23:21 EDT 2012

There were two "yellow" Palm Warblers, the expected race in our area in
spring, at Whittemore Sanctuary in Woodbury this morning. With Pines now
widespread and a bit ahead of schedule, it looks like Palms are doing the
same. A couple Pines were also in at Whittemore, and the species was back at
Sperry Pond, Middlebury, yesterday. Golden-crowned Kinglets really seem to
be on the move the last couple days as well.

Greg Hanisek