Jane Olsen olsenj at stlukesct.org
Sat Mar 31 17:26:41 EDT 2012

Re:  House finches

--

Jane Nicklin Olsen
Fifth Grade Teacher
email: olsenjl at stlukesct.org
phone: +1 (203) 801-4905

*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and any attachments and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized.*

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.
*