[CT Birds] Portland fairground directions

Anthony Zemba Anthony.Zemba at gza.com
Mon Apr 2 10:52:43 EDT 2012

Over the bridge to Portland continue STRAIGHT at the Intersection onto 17A (if you were to stay on 17/66 you would have had to have taken a right at that intersection). Procede straight on 17A for about 3 miles, the entrance to the fairgrounds is on the left a little after where 17A directly border the river.

AZ

Anthony Zemba CHMM
Certified Ecologist / Soil Scientist
GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.