[CT Birds] On Fish Crows...

jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 2 21:33:06 EDT 2012

Ironically, we've been in Prospect for 14 years now and I don't think I ever
saw a Fish Crow in town until this weekend.  Driving on Waterbury Rd. (Rt.
69) there was one feeding on the side of the road.

I don't know if there's anything to this other than irony....but very
interesting.

Thanks,
JT

John Triana