[CT Birds] Banded Sanderling and how you could help

paul cianfaglione pgcianfaglione at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:47:14 EDT 2012

Birders can help support some of these projects (banding shorebirds) by
purchasing Federal Duck Stamps (now called Conservation Stamps I believe)
and by subscribing to Connecticut Wildlife magazine. I purchase two federal
and two state stamps a year and subscribe to the magazine.

Paul Cianfaglione

More information about the CTBirds mailing list