Donna Caporaso donnacap at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 10:32:36 EDT 2012

Thank you all for your replies (on the list and private) regarding the banding.  Going through my photos I also noticed a few Dunlins.   Next time I will see if I can get any info off the bands.  It would be interesting to see where they have traveled from. It is a shame that the funding for a lot of projects is no longer available but good to hear that there are individuals out there willing to continue the work - kudos to you all!  Thank you!

Donna Caporaso
Stratford, CT