[CT Birds] Cliff, not Cave Swallow

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 18:57:09 EDT 2012

Oh, it is so hard when you're wrong on an ID.  Jay Kaplan says that there is no way I could have seen a Cave Swallow in Collinsville, so although I really truly think I did (I had a long, good look!), I'll defer to his much better birding expertise and knowledge of our area and count it as a cliff swallow.

Please accept my Mea Culpa and accept that I saw a Cliff Swallow along the river in Collinsville.

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville, CT