[CT Birds] Orange backyard

Beverly Propen bpropen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 10:50:46 EDT 2012

I still have 6 juncos & 2 white throated sparrows, merrily eating the seed
and thistle in my yard.  the 2 Chipping sparrows were joined by one other.
Everyone is pairing off....both downies, both Red bellied woodpeckers, 2
titmice, 2 chickadees,  2 mourning doves, 3 goldfinches have shown up,
2 pairs of house finches,  2 blue jays, 2 cardinals (have been together all
just the one Red winged blackbird needs a partner.
A Cooper's hawk made a foray through the yard the other day...which
scattered everyone, but they have all returned.
Bev Propen, Orange