[CT Birds] Anyone watching the Masters?

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 07:08:01 EDT 2012

Perhaps you missed the kerfuffle a few years ago when birders called the
PGA to task when a Canyon Wren (as I recall) was heard at a PGA event
taking place in Kentucky or someplace else way out of range.  I think they
still pipe in bird song.  It makes golf courses sound much more
environmentally friendly than the deserts most of them are.
--
Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut