[CT Birds] Anyone watching the Masters?

Kfinnan at aol.com Kfinnan at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 10:19:39 EDT 2012

I can vouch for the bird songs at the event in Hilton Head, next  week.
That area is just teeming with birds and the sounds you hear on TV  do
accurately reflect those you would encounter if you played Harbour Town  Golf Links
(wish I could say the same thing about Augusta National but sure  haven't
played there).  Now, I will really be listening during the  final round of
the Masters, this afternoon!

I save  some wacky stories that I read through the years.  These are from
fall of 2000.  Never trust the background bird vocalizations you  hear on TV
as being from birds at the  course.