[CT Birds] Common Ravens

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 8 11:44:11 EDT 2012

Frank,
Earlier this winter (Jan. or Feb.) I was at Short Beach, Stratford, and watched
a pair of Ravens flying north over the offshore breakwater, over the Milford
Point sandbars, and over the Coastal Center.  Perhaps yours were the same pair,
as I've seen one or two in the area sporadically since then. Probably nesting
somewhere nearby.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford