[CT Birds] Farm Mill River????

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 11:01:44 EDT 2012

Hi Janet & others,
Far Mill River Park is a Stratford town park along Rt. 110 north of the Merritt
Pkwy and just north of the Sikorsky Helicopter factory at the Stratford/Shelton
town line. I usually park at the corner of a small side street, Pine Tree Trail,
on the west side of 110.  Then a footpath goes down under the billboard to the
riverside trail. It's quite a scenic rushing river with waterfalls, etc. (in a
normal spring).
Here's the link:
http://www.townofstratford.com/content/1302/402/625/1100/5066/5070.aspx

I will try to get there today as well.