[CT Birds] Connecticut Birds

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 21:29:50 EDT 2012

Hi Alex,

This book is a great book! And a good question to ask. I always thought this book was certainly worthy of an update! A lot of work though as many know. Both Joe Z and Tom B are subscribers to CT list, so I will defer this question and interest to them!

So Joe and Tom, inquiring minds want know.

Mardi Dickinson