[CT Birds] Essex Land Trust OspreyCam Live Stream

J G Denham JGDenham at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 09:41:50 EDT 2012

The Essex Land Trust has set up a live stream of an active nest on one of our properties.  Arriving around March 15th, and named Ozzie & Harriet, a nesting pair have been using this sight successfully for at least 10 years. The camera was set up last year with the support of the Middlesex County Community Foundation and we were able to monitor the nesting season until tragedy struck late in late Spring; a likely attack by a Great Horned Owl killed all three offspring a few weeks before fledging. We hope for more success this year but wanted to share our project with the wider Connecticut birding community. The link through our website is:

Jim Denham
jgdenham at aol.com
Mobile#: 860-876-0306