[CT Birds] Deborah Allen Snipe Pics - Virus detected! Don't open!

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 15:08:24 EDT 2012

I just tried to look at the Snipe pics from the links in Message 7, Ctbirds
 Digest, Vol 1872, Issue 1. My antivirus scanner (AVG) went crazy! I
Strongly  suggest you do not try to load those links, particularly if you don't
have a  strong antivirus program. I don't know the sender of the post or
Deborah Allen,  the photographer, but I suspect the problem is with the Website
(agpix.com),  which I never heard of, rather than the post and pics
themselves. The pictures  are there and very nice, but not worth the risk, in my
opinion. I have never  gotten warnings before from anything sent through this
list, and almost never  such a severe warning as the 3 AVG sent. Word to the
wise.

Don Morgan
Coventry