[CT Birds] Breeding Bird Survey - Ireland

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 11 16:14:37 EDT 2012

Interesting video in the news section of the web site of the Ireland's national broadcast service RTE on a breeding bird survey being conducted in Ireland now. I believe the web site for the group doing the breeding bird survey in Ireland is www.birdwatchireland.ie . Not a large number species of birds in Ireland. After participating in 1999 bird watch tour of Ireland I discovered that Ireland was the Corvid country bird wise.

David W Babington
Washington, CT