Christopher Loscalzo closcalz at optonline.net
Wed Apr 11 20:20:31 EDT 2012

Fellow Birders:

COA is offering a workshop on warbler identification on Sunday, April 29th
at East Rock Park in New Haven.  The workshop will begin indoors at the
Regional Water Authority building at the north end of the Eli Whitney Museum
parking lot (just south of the dam and just north of the covered bridge).
We will review warbler ID by sight and song in the classroom.  Then, we'll
go out on the trails to see what we can find.  The workshop will begin at
6:30 am in the RWA building.  Refreshments will be served.  The walk will
begin around 8:00 am.  The event is limited to 20 participants (sorry) and
will be available on a first response basis.  I will be running the workshop
and will have a co--leader or two.  If you would like to attend, please
contact me by email at closcalz at optonline.net or by phone at 203 389-6508.

Thanks and good birding.

Chris Loscalzo,