[CT Birds] All Clear on Virus Alert

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Wed Apr 11 22:58:40 EDT 2012

I contacted the site where the pictures where hosted.  The warning messages were being triggered by the entire site, not just the Snipe images.  I have heard back from them and they tell me that they fixed the problem.  I have visited it again without raising any warning flags.

(Those are some nice pictures!)

So I think this problem is closed.

Be careful out there.

Roy Harvey