[CT Birds] Birdcraft Banding

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:09:17 EDT 2012

The YB Sapsucker was stunning,  I put pictures on my blog but they don't do
him justice.  The red on his crown was a deep ruby.  He had one broken
primary when I took him out of the net (not from the nets I think, as I
didn't see it) but otherwise by far the most beautiful I have ever seen.
He will definitely find a mate!
--
Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut