[CT Birds] COA Warbler Workshop is now full

Christopher Loscalzo closcalz at optonline.net
Fri Apr 13 22:42:26 EDT 2012

The response to the warbler workshop has been very positive (we do like our
warblers!!) and the 20 spots for the workshop have been filled.  We will be
holding several more workshops over the course of the year, so there will be
additional opportunities to attend them.  Some of them will not have limits
on the number of participants.  I will make every effort to announce them in
a timely fashion to give everyone as much notice as possible.

Good birding, everyone.  Let's all enjoy spring migration!

Chris Loscalzo,

Woodbridge