[CT Birds] Menunketesuk River Marsh Birds

Christopher Loscalzo closcalz at optonline.net
Sat Apr 14 20:31:06 EDT 2012

04/14/12-Westbrook/Clinton, at the Menunketesuk River Marsh:

I took my first kayaking trip of the year on the Menunketesuk River this
afternoon.  It was surprisingly birdy.  Highlights included: one adult Bald
Eagle, three Osprey, one adult Little Blue Heron, Great and Snowy Egret,
Greater Yellowlegs, Killdeer, Common Raven, Tree Swallow, and Barn Swallow.
I saw a total of 36 species in a little over one hour.  Full report on
ebird.

Chris Loscalzo

Woodbridge