[CT Birds] Digest Subscribers - PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Mon Apr 16 19:24:45 EDT 2012

When you Reply to a CTBirds DIGEST post, PLEASE trim off the text of the message you are replying to.  This is important.  Today two messages in a row were replies to the same digest of 13 messages and trimming was forgotten.  The NEXT digest in turn included those two messages, and so had the full text of TWENTY SIX EXTRA MESSAGES everyone has ALREADY SEEN.

Sorry if I sound overly sensitive to this, but we are entering the busiest season for CTBirds, and a lot of people subscribe in Digest mode.

Thanks, and good birding.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT