[CT Birds] Birds today

Lisa lisagagnon24 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 19:51:41 EDT 2012

Lisa S.Spgs 4/17/12... Out & about on dirt roads near marshes ect seen and heard Blue Headed Vireo at least 4.. Heard and seen different spots.... Also Blue Gray Gnatcatchers. 4 male Turkeys, 4 Broadwing Hawks different spots, 1 Sharpie...1 Great Blue Heron.. Early Dragonflies mating and numerous Butterflies. And 1 Fisher I saw on Friday evening for anyone interested... And my family of Crows are acting up as I type this on my phone at least 20 family interference of territory ????