[CT Birds] Coastal Center's Parking Lot closed 4:30 PM April 20 through the 21st for Special Event

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 17:25:24 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that the Connecticut Audubon Coastal Center's parking lot at Milford Point will be closed to the public all day this Saturday, April 21, to accommodate parking for our annual fundraiser, The Return of the Osprey Party. We'll close Friday night after 4:30 p.m. and reopen Sunday morning around 7 a.m.  Could you please spread the word...

We're putting the last minute touches on our Return of the Osprey Party. I've been picking up wonderful auction and raffle items, including works from Mark Szantyr, Jim Zipp, Michael DiGiorgio and David Sibley. We even have a wonderful Audubon Print. There are still tickets available. Call Louise at 203-878-7440 x 502 to get yours. We'd love to have you join us... The event starts at 5:30 PM on Saturday.

Thank You.

Frank Gallo, Director
Connecticut Audubon Coastal Center
1 Milford Point Road, Milford