[CT Birds] Another amazing fishing boat story

paul cianfaglione pgcianfaglione at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 08:35:26 EDT 2012

Last evening, I had few moments to visit the Wethersfield Cove and check on
the Osprey nest. When I walked out to the viewing area I noticed that there
were no fishing boats on the river except for one that was anchored right
next to the Osprey nest. In the nest was an Osprey who was visibly
irritated by the presence of the vessel and the three morons sitting in it.
How they missed a huge white bird on a massive pile of sticks is beyond me,
but these idiots did. Again I say, you can't this stuff up until you see it
with your own eyes.
A photo of the amazing act of stupidity can be found on my Facebook page;

Paul Cianfaglione
Canton