[CT Birds] eastern Litchfield and West Torrington.

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 21 16:46:22 EDT 2012

Today in my travels here in NW CT, I did some birding from the car.
Mainly around eastern Litchfield and West Torrington.

Not much about, cept some birds already seen. No concentration of migrating
birds yet,
 but the few I did get that were noteworthy, were -

A late SNIPE still around -
my FOY -  C- SWIFT
a 95% sure MAGNOLIA WARB singing from tall Hemlock.
2- E - MEADOW LARK flying over a big field.
several HERMIT THRUSH
Noting many more WOOD DUCK about than usual in many small wooded ponds.

Paul Carrier - Harwinton