[CT Birds] E. Lyme Whips & night drive mammal grand slam

Steve Mayo rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 22 09:42:38 EDT 2012

That IS quite a mammal twitch!

Last night I had three early bats over the back yard.  It's perhaps more reassuring to see these, this time of year, (rather than hearing of those discouraging, clearly illness-related, winter bat reports on CTBirds).

Oh yeah, this is a birding site.  In my back yard Saturday morn, I had a 2 BWs harrassing an enormous female RT way overhead, and a FOY BYNW.

Steve Mayo
Bethany