[CT Birds] 3 different sparrows at once in New Britain

busterggi at aol.com busterggi at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 14:04:29 EDT 2012

What an afternoon! House, WT and my first Chipping Sparrow right now i yard - along with the first Towhee to visit!  Had a Brown-Headed Catbird yesterday - all in addition to my regular jays, cardinals and doves.  Had a young tom turkey run across the street at the bottom of the hill Friday evening and also got a good clear look at a Black Vulture being harassed by a crow near the NB/Berlin town line above Corbin Avenue.

Bob Jase