[CT Birds] LEAST FLYCATCHER and 10 Warblers, Lyme

David Provencher davidprovencher at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 27 15:38:19 EDT 2012

First let me say that when we started the COA website some 10 or so years
ago, Steve Morytko and Jon Rifkin were THE guys behind the scenes giving the
fledgling site a home so-to-speak. I have long since passed on the visible
upkeep of the website but Jon and Steve are still knee deep in 0s and 1s
keeping it going. Well done guys, and thanks!

Birding by ear while hiking Nehantic State Forest in Lyme this morning
turned up among the usual species the following;

Least Flycatcher (1) (Hartman Park)

Blue-gray Gnatcatcher (15)

Warbling Vireo (1)

Blue-winged Warbler (1)