[CT Birds] Harris's Sparrow Continues!

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sun Apr 29 20:08:43 EDT 2012

I received two messages just a few minutes apart.

 From Annie Perko, Colchester.CT
Harris's sp.
Am sending this to you directly as I have been gone for 2 wks.
My husband continued to see the Harris's up to the 22nd being 105 days
then joined me up North. We got back to Ct. today and made a
quick stop on way home. Did not see bird.  Will continue now for
next few days and put some seed out and see what happens. Will
let you know if found again.   P.S. Was unable to send any e-mail
from Maine.

 From Annie Perko
Harris's
Seen at 9:10 this morning in Lebanon off Norwich Ave.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT