[CT Birds] Harris's Sparrow only Maybe

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sun Apr 29 22:06:47 EDT 2012

I have to correct what I said earlier.

While the two messages arrived at pretty much the same time, the one that did NOT see the Harris's Sparrow was the one from today, and the one that said it was there was from a couple of weeks ago.  So the status of the bird is unknown after 4/22/2012, and we will have to wait to see if renewed seen and monitoring turn it up again.

Sorry about that.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT