[CT Birds] Harris's Sparrow

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Mon Apr 30 11:18:09 EDT 2012

Steve you have my admiration as always, and my vote for inquisitor laureate!

Thinking of Harris's Sparrows always reminds me of trudging alone through the semi-frozen landscape of Hudson Bay and hearing their distant song waft over the wonderful silence while I fed mosquitoes the size of Mourning Doves and watched nervously over my shoulder for the Polar Bear seen in the area the day before. Magic!

Dave

David Provencher
in error, and delete it.  Thank you.